Sunday, November 8, 2009

Intro

Helllllllooooooooooooo...

Its your trusted C.G here..
I felt like the lack of updated here is kinda sad..
I mean there are actually a few of you sad people who come here everyday thinking Gamete Boy might update... Which he obviously does only ones in a blue moon..

So, being the kind soul that I obviously am, I decided to add a bit of my amazing moolah here..
ANYWAY...!
Welcome earthlings..

So I think you should no a bit more about me..
Firstly..
Gamete Boy and I don't have one of those sickening cliche stories where the first time our eyes met we knew we were meant to fight crime together shit..

We talked.. We found out that we had a common motive..
For world domination.. I was the brains and he was the bronze (ummm well you get the picture)
Its fuzzy because it happened so fast..!
Like Voooossssshhhhhhhhh.
We need a theme song..

We're open for suggestions..

Oh oh.... Sorry.. C.G tends to be a scatter brain..

Second, the name was given by force..
Actually it was from three choices and it sounded the most sassy..
I realize that just from an initial like C and G you people could probably come up with a lot of crap.. I know I can... So please think wisely.. I mean, its me we're talking about..


Third.. I can't remember.
!@#$


Oh Well..

Tune in next me..

xoxoxoxox

C.G

No comments:

Post a Comment